Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Where the Buffalo Roam

Debbie posted a hiliarious column recently about how a recent study showing Indigenous Americans have an ear wax type more like Asians than Europeans proves that they migrated here from Asia.

But the study also found that "Native" Americans have dry ear wax and body odor similar to Asians, proving they migrated here from Asia.

Er, well I don't think that is actually proof, as much as I would say it is further evidence to support that theory. I would think a lawyer would be able to make that distinction, so I posed that question to Debbie in her comments section. My comment was something along the lines of:

I would think a lawyer would be able to discern between Proof and Evidence

I can't check what my actual comment was because it seems that Debbie deleted it. That seems a little thin-skinned, for a lawyer.

Debbie, like all hysterical freaks who like to act tough is just a thin skinned baby in reality. The list of these types are endless but it starts with George Bush and works its way down to fat trolls like Dean Esmay and the Charles Johnson.

Anyhow, here's the punchline to Debbie's post:

So who did THEY steal the land from? Somebody else, obviously. Yet, no "Dances With Wolves" and "Into the West" from Hollywood about that.


Yes, she really is that stupid.

No comments: